Monday, January 28, 2008

A glimpse into a unique friendship

So I was sitting in "traffic" waiting on a train, and as I do most of the time when I am bored, I call Tammy. The phone rang 4 or 5 times and then went to her answering machine. I was in the middle of leaving a message, bitching about her answering machine greeting, and she picked up. She informed me that I interrupted her "taking the Browns to the Superbowl."

We discussed various things, and updated each other on our day, and any recent developments that had occurred in the 3 hours since we spoke last.

I was nearing my house, so I began the process of getting off the phone, that's the awesome thing about Tammy and I, we will tell each other we need to go then end up talking for another hour, because we keep coming up with things to say.

While I was working on hanging up the following conversation occured:

Kelli: Since I'm hanging up, you can go finish shitting.
Tammy: No, I'm just not feeling it anymore. I don't think I can.
Kel: Did the poo leave the waiting area? It's no longer at the forefront waiting to escape?
Tam: Yeah, I think it retreated back into the lower bowel section. I'll have to bring in reinforcements later to bring it back to the front.
K: OMG*, I have been trying to shit all day, and I can't. It's driving me nuts. I can like feel it, but every time I try, little bits come out and I feel like I'm done, but I know I'm not.
T: Oh, I hate when that happens. That's just the worst.
K: Yeah, so I really should go. I'm like in my driveway.
T: Ok. I'll talk to you in a little while then.
K: Bye hooker.
T: Bye whore.

Is't it nice to have a friend you can discuss your bowel habits with? Isn't it even nicer to have a blog that you can post it in and trick people into reading about your bowel habits?

Thanks for reading. Hope the poo kept you interested.

*I didn't actually say, OMG, I said the full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment