Lots of things have happened since I last updated which I believe was in March. I think the quickest way to get through the updates is with a list! So here we go:
(not necessarily in chronological order)
1. I was in a play, and I loved it. LOVED it. I did some plays in high school, but I had forgotten how much they meant to me, and I'm so glad I found that again. I also seem to have infected others with my excitement, because Alex and Adam both plan to try out for plays later this year.
2. Morgan, Hannah, Josh, and Eric were also in a play (well, musical). They also seemed to love it, and came away with some great friends.
3. I turned 33. I try not to dwell on age, or focus too much on that, but somehow 33 seems a lot older than it should. I feel like time is running out to do the things I want, so this has led to some decisions in my life, to hopefully move things along.
4. I transfered to a college that I can actually attend classes at, and it is much much cheaper than the other college I was going to, and it gives me a chance to transfer to a traditional school for my final degree. This will look so much better when I get out of school and start looking for a career.
5. The triplets are keeping the tooth fairy in business. They have all lost two. Though technically Josh lost three. Since he was a baby and his teeth came through, two of the ones on the bottom came through and were like fused together. Earlier this week he had to have that one pulled out, because one of the fused teeth had an adult tooth coming through, and they weren't loose at all. At our house, when you have to go to the dentist to get a tooth taken out, the Tooth Fairy brings a toy instead of money. Hannah had some pulled a few months ago, and got a set of pandas, and this week Josh got a stuffed koala. It hasn't replaced his well loved koala or anything (from the last post), but he loves it.
6. The kids did a million cute things! I can't remember them all. I try to write myself notes, so that later, when I feel like writing I have stuff to use. Sometimes this works. Sometimes I find myself staring at a sticky note that says "If there's a booger in your bed, it belongs to you!" and saying to myself, "What the hell does this even mean?!"
I can't think of anything else major that has happened to share with you all. Now that we are all done performing onstage for a while it's time to relax and enjoy summer. Which I think to my kids means fight and tattle as much as possible.
I think I'll end this now. Thank you for reading, and I promise that I'll try REALLY hard to not go so long without updating.