Thursday, October 27, 2011

Long time, no see!

I know, I know, it's been a while.

I find it a little humorous that the last post I wrote was about how my English professor (at the time) suggested that his students write on a daily basis (Hi Mr. Brewer if you show up here!), and then I follow that advice up with not writing a thing for the next 10 months.

In my defense, things have been fairly crazy in my house since then. I'd like you to meet: Sidney Gene Livengood!

He's wearing his Halloween costume here. He is a monster (obviously). He is quite adept at snarling and growling so the costume is very fitting. He is five months old, and by far the easiest of all the babies I've ever had. To be fair, individually the triplets were great babies, but the fact that they ganged up on me all the time makes them fall under the category of difficult babies. Morgan was just a crazy baby. She was so active, not to mention the whole sleep apnea thing. No one likes it when their baby forgets how to breathe while she sleeps. Sidney only cries when he is hungry. That's pretty much it. The rest of the time he is either asleep, or happily playing. He smiles so much!

I'll update more on the happenings of my life tomorrow, hopefully. I intend to try this writing on a daily basis thing.

Thanks for reading!

Kelli

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this photo of the 2 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again! Tell Sidney his Aunt Tammy says Hi!

    ReplyDelete