Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Head-butting Grandma

Another thing to add to the list of things I never thought I’d have to say in my lifetime.

"Josh, don’t head-butt Grandma."

Things have been very hectic here for the last day or so, but I like a bit of chaos, so its not bad. Tammy and Jaden have been gracing us with their presence the past day or so, it’s been fun having them around.

I wish that the weather would decide what it’s going to do. It was snowing the other day, then today, it got up to 66. I guess that’s what I get for living in Indiana.

We went to the school to have lunch with the triplets today. The first thing that happened when we got there was Eric said "Mommy and Daddy I am so glad you are here with me!" How great is that?

We joined Hannah and Eric and several of their classmates on a short parade around the school with musical instruments, and then went back to the classroom for lunch.

Lunch was: Macaroni and Cheese with ham bits, bread and butter, and fresh carrots and cucumbers with ranch dressing. The school lets the kids serve themselves, even pour their own milk, which, Hannah and Eric both spilled theirs. The rule is, you have to put some of everything on your plate, but you only eat what you want. Which, isn’t a great rule when it comes to preschoolers, because as we witnessed, our own kids barely ate.

I got my lip pierced the other day (thanks Alex!). It kinda hurt. lol. I posted a pic of it, but after I dye my hair again, I’ll post more. It’s kinda icky looking right now, because it’s healing.

I don’t think there is much else going on right now, but I’ll blog again soon.

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment