Thursday, November 3, 2011

Posting daily? Ha!

I was doing so well with the daily posting thing!

I guess I just have to accept my limitations. Between seven children, school for me, play rehearsals for three people, homework for seven people, dinner, house cleaning, and finding time for sleep, I really can't realistically find time to blog daily.

Maybe if I could trust my tablet to work the right way, or I got dictation software so I could blog while I drive. Blogging while I drive... I have a feeling it would go a little something like this:

"I took the kids Trick or treating in New Market this year... COME ON YOU STUPID F*#KER! THE SPEED LIMIT IS 55 NOT 35!!!!... Hannah was dressed like an angel cat... F*#K YOU! PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME, I DARE YOU! ... Sidney was a happy baby the whole time."

Would you really want to read that? It could be entertaining.

I just got distracted by Dora the Explorer. I'm not sure the plot of this particular episode, but Dora's mom was giving some medicine to a chicken. Dora seemed glad that the chicken felt better. I thought that seemed a little excessive since she's probably going to get served that chicken for dinner lately.

I generally try to keep my personal drama off the internet. I feel like it's something most people should strive for. I also try really hard to avoid religious and political discussions as well. These are things no one can agree on, so it's pointless to argue because EVERYONE is convinced they are right. Back to my original point, I keep my drama to myself,  but it's been a crappy few months. It seems like stuff on top of stuff, so if you have a moment to send some positive vibes my way, it would be appreciated.

On a somewhat related note, some of my close friends are aware of this, but I get a bit upset when it gets brought up, so I'm saying to clear things up: I am not getting married on November 11th. Alex and I are good. It's just not going to happen.

Wow, this post turned fairly serious didn't it. Let me lighten the mood with a joke!

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

no-eye-deer!


Sorry. It's all I got.

Thanks for reading!
Kelli


1 comment:

  1. What do you call a deer with no legs and no eyes?

    Still no-eye-deer!

    What do you call a deer with no legs, no eyes, having sex?

    Still fucking no-eye-deer!

    ReplyDelete